Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kate Young for Target

The best part of Kate Young for Target? I can't pick. Let's start with the fact that is all wearable- simple and fashionable blazers to go with everything, shoes in basic colors with a hint of rebellion in the detailing and dresses for every shape in classic colors and patterns (taken from her own style I presume since she has a tendency of rocking some combination of black and white). 
Then there is the fact that the entire line is practical- I found something for every occasion.  And last there is the most important part for the everyday girl on a modest budget- the entire line is super affordable. Each piece is under $100 without sacrificing on quality.


Prom
Since it is that time of year, I put together a look for prom for under $150 and under $200 for a wedding. You never want to skip on fashion for these types of events and thanks to Kate Young, you won't have to! 

Wedding


Kate also jazzed up work wear with this collaboration. I work in an environment where I could wear all of these dresses as is, but since the air is always blasting in the summer and I am always cold, the blazer is a MUST have for me. The good thing is, I could buy all three dresses and the blazer and still only spend $200. Be honest, you spend more than that on clothes each season without even trying. 

Work

For more information on Kate Young, click here. To see her entire collaboration with Target, visit your local Target store or click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment