Sunday, April 14, 2013

Trending in the Blogosphere: Florals

Something to know about me: I give credit where credit is due. One of "my things" is highlighting what I see trending on the blogosphere each week. And if it means I connect more readers to other bloggers, than awesome. Because there are so many people that have great style and I love is celebrating them!

This week trending in the blogosphere: florals! Of course, they are trending being that they are a springtime staple. But, what I love is the different patterns, colors & various ways these bloggers rock them. Check out Atlantic-Pacific in a floral maxi,  Hello It's Valentine in a skater skirt, Maddinka in a blazer and Sincerely, Jules in printed denim. Which one do you like best? I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment