Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Next Chapter of The Realistic Fashionista

Ladies, when someone breaks your heart remember one thing: you owe them nothing. NOTHING. Yes, I am back. And fresh off a breakup. It took me a long while to figure out the direction of the blog- and now I have it.

This is going to be an outlet for REAL posts for REAL women because although other blogs would love to have you believe that life is picture perfect- it could not be further from the truth. The angle: #thisisthiry

Thirty is not easy and it is not always pretty, but over these next nine or so years, I will bring the realness because I KNOW there are plenty of women out there who have been where I have been and need at outlet.

Years ago someone (Aaron Wilson, London UK) told me they saw me having an 'Oprah type influence.' That was NINE years ago and I did not understand what they meant or what they were talking about.

So, to the next chapter of The Realistic Fashionista.... and to finally trusting my instincts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment